These are some of the questions we often get within Operation. Do you have similar questions, then contact Bladena for help.
- What is the level of value of information from inspection?
- How to prioritize between turbines during a campaign?
- Frequent damages on a specific site. How can you improve the value of the information?
- How to categorize the fleet according to blade's sensitivity to damages?
- Some sites are experiencing extensive downtime. How to approach this?
- What actions can be done to ensure unobstructed power production?
- Risk and financial evaluation of different O&M strategies?
- Are there any blades that need to be upgraded to withstand the loads?
- Which are the main KPIs that are affected and how can these be improved?
- Which are the available solutions for upgrading the blades? How can these affect the reported KPIs?
- Is it critical to repair now or can this be postponed until the next campaign?
- How will the different damages affect the main KPIs?
- When should a retrofit solution be considered instead of a simple repair?
- What are the key factors to consider for repair intervention?
- If the weather does not allow for a maintenance visit, what curtailment should then be considered?
- Who to blame? Claim management?